Scottish National Tractor Show 21st/22nd Sept 2013

Valley Axe Man

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully I'll get some more shots over the weekend James but I'll exclude the models from here since the plan is to do a show article on that for Model Farmer. There should be more tractors in today and Sunday will see the lorries and trucks as well.

Back home  within the last 1/2 hour and car unloaded and all new goodies inside after spending a nice 2 & 1/2 days at Lanark in good company, good food and good accomodation and good crack. Spent a small fortune on models again but Lanark and G&M at Perth in the Spring time are my major times of spend on new Britain's.

In addition I managed to pick up one Britain's from Shaun Myatt and a couple of ERTL's from Kevin Stewart.

Finally many thanks to Paul Whitehead, Damian & Hazel Hampson and Geordie Sommerville for taking along carrier bags for my every growing collection.

And last but not least a special thanks to Lynn Whitehead for chocolate cake on Saturday and coffee cake today...and I still have evidence of today's on me since I'm wearing a little of it ;D  ;D If I had to judge the cake difficult...but the coffee would be first with the chocolate a close second 8)

PS Paul...I hope mum has changed out of that nurses uniform and got rid of those long rubber gloves....I have never seen Damian with such a red face every before....did a treat and seemed to cure him of the man flu he was suffering from on Saturday ;D  ;D ...all good fun a photographic evidence will follow

Arrived home now from a great show.A big thanks to Kenny &Shirley and Rob and staff for making this a very good show.Great to catch up with everybody and have a great laugh.Some new young faces on the model side of the show which is great to see and very good imagination which made a lot of people laugh.Thanks to Bill and Joe for the good company on the Saturday night.Hope to catch up with you all again soon. :)  

Back home getting settled down for the night, had a very busy and enjoyable weekend with thanks to one and all for making it so. Bill you can not get the N H S staff when you want them !!!! (who would dare to disagree with Nurse Whitehead)

Great show, great atmosphere and just a little bit of fun!!;-).... Good seeing and catching up with everyone....... Billl mum didn't know you were judging the cake too...;-) ;-) aye unfortunatly tho the nurses outfit and moisture level indicator went back to its owner and the medical equipment went back to kenny... Although Hazel kept the gloves......:-D Great to have a bit of fun of a weekend ;-):-D

Thanks to all involved in organising another cracking show... Roll on next year and who knows what might be going on down in the woods! :-D:-D

Archived