Kent show 12,13 and 14th July

Mike R

Hi I am not sure what this is used for but it is a whopper of a machine

Well I don't know what the machine is called but being tracked and with a hiab on the back I suspect it is for mountainous terrain and used to lift these blocks which I assume are concrete bases for poles or masts or something :huh: ...interesting find Mike 8)

Well I don't know what the machine is called but being tracked and with a hiab on the back I suspect it is for mountainous terrain and used to lift these blocks which I assume are concrete bases for poles or masts or something :huh: ...interesting find Mike 8)

It's a Morooka,now owned by Komatsu,??, https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Morooka&client=firefox-a&hs=DZl&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=A0LlUZi8OcKlO9PjgcgJ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=773

Regards

Joe.

Ha ha...I have to laugh...I just thought Joe might know ;D  ;D

But what about my idea about the hiab and the concrete  looking base blocks / foundations ...Joe :huh: 

Archived