A bit of harvesting kit.

JC

i like those deutz combines had a go on one years back with a 12 ft header , lovely drive ,& kept dawdling on with no fuss :)

They were good. There was a guy near here who cut 100s of acres of peas with one at about 12 kph. Nothing else could keep up.  :)

Still prefer the yellows though.

Nice photo's Doc, where dya se this little haul then? Not often a brand new swather is seen these days like.

were you wondering around an agricultural auction/sale site FP ??? ??? :)

Dealers yards in Louth, I went walk about after looking in on my lads on a job out there.

my uncles are thinking about getting one off those but a lm425a

theyr'e ok to drive had a go a few weeks ago on a new holland handler not driven one that new though but nothing beats a CAT TM 63 with outriggers etc  theyr'e my favourete

theyr'e ok to drive had a go a few weeks ago on a new holland handler not driven one that new though but nothing beats a CAT TM 63 with outriggers etc  theyr'e my favourete

ive driven them both but i dont now wat the number was on the cat ,  the joystick is diferant to normal

up

boom in-0- boom out

down

and the roller tips the bucket ,thats wat it was on the one i drove

Great pics FP......Especially the Shelbourne Reynolds...... :) :)

Nice pictures FP, can you tell me a little more about the swather? ???

They are sometimes used to cut Oil-Seed-Rape before harvesting CCF. They leave the crop in a swath in the field and then a couple of weeks later, once the crop has dried out the combine comes in, usually with a special header called a pick-up header, and harvests the OSR. It is often quicker harvesting from a swath than harvesting straight off......

Great pics FP......Especially the Shelbourne Reynolds...... :) :)

They are sometimes used to cut Oil-Seed-Rape before harvesting CCF. They leave the crop in a swath in the field and then a couple of weeks later, once the crop has dried out the combine comes in, usually with a special header called a pick-up header, and harvests the OSR. It is often quicker harvesting from a swath than harvesting straight off......

Ah thanks NH2, do you know the manufacturer off the top of your head aswell? Never seen this brand in the USA before. :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...