claas lexion white combine 100 years brithday conversion

love the idea and the look but the font just looks wrong to me  and also  a little too big, don t take this the wrong way just think it would look better. claas font very hard to copy unless you photo and downsize

Getting the fonts right can be a right mare... The best way is to use the original from a photo or a brochure. Number plates - there are plenty of places that allow you to generate UK and foreign style plates, with or without the correct spacing. 

Being a dab hand with photo editing software helps - use something with layers to allow you to do clever things with masking. I use an old version of Photoshop CS4, but Paint.Net works well, and is free.

I've attached some of the decal sheets I've done. If you want any help or particular logos I could post the full resolution versions (if I have the ones you want) or might be talked into helping a fellow Claas enthusiast out if you're stuck. :)

/malc.

post-1591-0-96795900-1375221321_thumb.jp

post-1591-0-83790200-1375221355_thumb.jp

hi ok thanks for that I will sort somethink out with youf self may be on the number plates looks like for watt iuther members are saying is the size is on the large size this may be down to my photos as thay where resized to the same size as the letting was before the conversion ie 770  but I will look in to this any hlp form your self will be great as well.

Try this mate, don't know it it's any better than what you have...?

Re-size as necessary ;)

/malc.

P.S. If it is of use to anyone else, please help yourselves - obviously copyright Claas GmbH & Co. KGaA etc etc   ::)

post-1591-0-70751900-1375297505_thumb.pn

• 1 month later...

Archived