Ploughing at NCC's

NCC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st pic of the dash, L-R: Fuel gage, digital PTO rev counter, big middle gage is the rev counter, right gage is the temperature of the engine and below that is the digital speedo reading 8.8kph ;) ;) ;)

2nd pic just before I set off for home at 8.30ish tonight :) :)

1st pic, Took this of the sunset thinking they may turn out decent, was just a tad too dark for the phone though. Neyamind :-\ :-\

2nd pic, Just look at the racing blur of me going down the A38, I was just about to undertake a Ford mondeo is this pic :D :D :D :D ::) ::)::)

Nice straight lines Nath,  ;) ;)

But are the depths correct   ???;):D

14 inches exactly Barry, I even got me ruler out and checked ;D ;D ;D

I bet you wish your waist was the small eh :D :D :D;) ;) ;):-*

It's excellent soil compared to what I've been in, heavy-ish loam with some large clay patches chucked in for good measure, probably was in one when I took the pics hence the high revs ::) ::);D ;D ;D

She is a very high revving tractor though Phill. 2100 engine revs chucks out about 540 rpm at the PTO, is that right?? Seems rather loud compared to the maxxum, 956XL etc ??? ???

Looking good there nath bit deep arent you you must have some light soil  :D :D

Got the revs a bit hight there mate well in my view :D

Its a massey, It needs high revs to pull the plough, JD 20 series, 1200 no probs 6-8mph, four furrows,(want 5) heavy soil same revs 5-6 mph

Its a massey, It needs high revs to pull the plough, JD 20 series, 1200 no probs 6-8mph, four furrows,(want 5) heavy soil same revs 5-6 mph

I've just wet myself from laughing so much, you can only do 6-8mph in a JD when it's being pulled by a Massey ::) ::):D :D :D

Isn't he just fp, I keep reminding my self his main tractor is a Ford 6640 :o :o :D :D :D :D ;)

Oh shut it,both of you, or i'll paste that conversation you had on MSN with me NCC about you liking John Deeres and you sometimes drive a 6920 and said it was a very nice tractor to drive  ;) There summed it all up already!

:D :D :D :D ;)