Toytrac 2013 Sunday 20th October

Lady Ferguson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dio entries have gone mad this year, Sue. We have 26 entries this year and have had to commission 4 rooms to accommodate them. Here are the provisional locations (there are a couple of latecomers not included):

There'll be a copy of this outside each room, plus someone to direct you to your tables.

26 entries?  Oh my goodness!   I think I shall have to leave home earlier than planned! 

Looking forward to next weekend, going to be a hectic week at work but be worth it for a weekend away :)

Can't see John and Matt Dewhurst on the exhibitors map Mandy? ???::)

no neither can i paul i will have to give warner a ring ???

i still havent recieved the paperwork Mandy,anyway,no problem if weather good i will be on the maize anyway

I'll send it out to you on Monday (several people don't seemed to have received their envelopes). How many tables do you need - I'll book you in?

Looking forward to next weekend, going to be a hectic week at work but be worth it for a weekend away :)

Can't see John and Matt Dewhurst on the exhibitors map Mandy? ???::)

Be great to see you, Paul. So glad you could make it. John and Matt are on my table plan - I'll ask Warner to add them to his.

Hope to pop down but it is my Dads 65th that weekend so I will just be there on the day, or won't be. Missing Malvern, Spalding and probably Zwolle this year thought, I got to make one show!!

As for Farmer Giles, this show is so much better than that place. The latter years it had turned into a total dump! Wincanton Racecourse does lack character I agree but who needs that when you have a show that has the characters!

I see the ,,,, BIG DOG ,,, is in the house this year  ,,,,,,,, O0  O0 yo ,,,yo ,,,the big dog is in da house,,,,, yo,, yo ,,yo ,,,the big dog is in da house O0  O0 ,,,,,yes I know my rap is crap ,,,,but nice to see BIG DOG ( AKA martin reeves) in with us ;)

Archived