Next (Autumn)Spalding Tractor Show 2013

stevestoys

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like a brilliant show, does anyone know if Ferguson ever made a 4wd version of the grey fergies like the one to the right of the fergie display ?

It certainly is James. Well worth a trip if you have the opportunity. I'm fairly certain most of the fullsize grey Ferguson 4wd tractors i've photographed at various rallies i've attended have Selene front axles fitted. I've also photographed two 4wd conversions fitted with Landrover axles completed by farmers in recent years. :)

Whilst here's some of the models Andy was offering on the Model Farmer / F.T.F stand.

P1380384_zps2fa179e9.jpg 

Whilst over at the Model Farmer stand I was also shown this breath taking scratch built model..........Wow!  :of

P1380520_zps4ed58037.jpg

P1380527_zps40003c15.jpg

P1380521_zps26428267.jpg

P1380524_zps598c30b3.jpg

P1380531_zps26be0c97.jpg

That's all of my photographs from this year's Autumn Spalding Show. Sincerest apologies to those who's stands I failed to capture on my camera. Thank you as always for all your very kind comments. It was a fantastic show and great to catch up with many very good friends, and also meet many more new friendly faces to discuss all things model tractors.

Archived