Clitheroe Auction 14th September

Stabliofarmer

Thanks for posting the pics James ;)....... it's only 5 mins away from me but didn't get the chance to attend. I was busy trying to get the glazing in my County..... With it being the weekend before Lanark :)  Although looks like Chris was selling his  County 1164.. do you know if it sold on the day?? ::)  He'd only just finished the restoration for the Chipping Steam fair in May.

Paul if I remember rightly the County reached over £7000 and sold, ill check with dad, he might remember

Bill sorry I don't have a clue about the 990 as I was at the opposite end of the yard measuring up the SAME, I would expect with prices being made that it sold.

Paul if I remember rightly the County reached over £7000 and sold, ill check with dad, he might remember

Bill sorry I don't have a clue about the 990 as I was at the opposite end of the yard measuring up the SAME, I would expect with prices being made that it sold.

Cheers James :)  I've known Chris for 5 or 6 years now... he always has a good laugh and a joke but think tractors are his second hobby he's had the county for a few years now and also a JD4230 ....but he's more of a classic plant man 8)

Mmmmmm if you were measuring up the SAME.... does that mean it could be one of the projects for Penrith??? ::)  ::)

Archived