Case IH Magnum 7130 1/32 Ertl new wheels

looking good, got mine at spalding yesterday, wheels off the back tonight and new ones on, fronts to do yet, ive not gone as wide as yours, mine will be approx 20.8r42's in real size terms, making mine a plough tractor like the one they have were i used to work.

ive another little mod to do to mine, pics to follow, keep up your good work

Hello,

Please can you let me know where the alternative front and rear wheels were sourced from please to produce a great conversion.

Thanks,

Mike

I would like to know which cheaper doner vehicle could provide some good wheels too, I wouldnt want to take them off a Wiking Deutz, even though I think they would look the part......!

I bought one of these at Spalding too, its missing the front wheel hubs  >:( I didn't notice until I was examining it at home Sunday evening. Good old Britains Ertl quality control!!!!!

i picked that one up, saw the missing hub and put it back ha ha!

i picked that one up, saw the missing hub and put it back ha ha!

Also missing the work light next to step, I thought it might have been a filler cap as there is only a hole where it should be, also the hand rail is not secure/misshapen, going back to supplier for replacement! 

Hello,

Please can you let me know where the alternative front and rear wheels were sourced from please to produce a great conversion.

Thanks,

Mike

I would like to know which cheaper doner vehicle could provide some good wheels too, I wouldnt want to take them off a Wiking Deutz, even though I think they would look the part......!

Hi

Frontwheel donor UH Mccormick ZTX, rear wheel donor Britains Case Steiger 600 articulated tractor

Sonny

attachicon.gif20131010_213749 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gif20131010_213818 (Medium).jpgattachicon.gif20131010_213825 (Medium).jpgGetting closer to finishing, need to add flashing beacons. Made another one while waiting for them to arrive.....might be a bit over the top, but I just love those Classic Magnums. :)

Sonny

Hi Sonny,

Like the models, is this your model with steiger and mccormick wheels on?

Very Ggggggrrrrrr!!!!

Thanks

Archived