Dual purpose building EU

Pete

What looked a good addition has proved to not match up. I'd presumed britains had used there standard building kit for this but in actual fact its a complete new kit which is designed more for the younger market. Feeling slightly disappointed and out of pocket. Back on eBay it go's

I quite like the new building It fits together better than the old style buildings less fiddly I don't like the colours on the EU building.

I don't have this one but do have the first one they brought out recently, a bit disappointed when completing it has no back to the building just 2 legs on the corners but if you put a few together it would work.

still can not understand why they have not put a rear and second side wall on those kits, they have the parts from the other ones anyway, seems daft to have a door like that with open sides???? seems they missed a trick there for a grain store  / workshop building

Archived