Ford blue..? Anyone..? Please...

GordonSprings

Question

Hi,

I really need an advice, and I think that the topic might have been brought up earlier, but I havent found the answer.

I'm making a few convos from the TWs made by UH. But it seems that my Ford blue is too light and my NH blue are too colourful...

Someone WHO knows the right code...?

Please let me hear from you :-)

An by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR ;-)

Søren, DK

post-3151-0-67246500-1388493097_thumb.jp

7 answers to this question

sure I saw somewhere on here that Halfords rover Tahiti blue was a good match for uh ford blue??? but sadly I am guessing that you wont have a Halfords over in denmark  soren??

It is a pretty good match, I built a box for my UH 6410 and sprayed it using thati blue and it is pretty much spot on.

Ford tractor blue paint is correct shade from your local New Holland dealer but as we know does not match UH Ford's which is not. The way around this I have found is to have the paint matched to UH which is easier then stripping the cabs out to repaint the cab frame. My tip is to contact some one who knows more about repainting and paint and we are lucky to have him on here Peter Hardy or Convo.

The Ros Imber Ford 40 series are painted the correct shade of blue like in real and genuine Ford paint matches.

Kind regards Martyn. MFM      

Well thank you for trying to help me.I wentto Halford to buy 2 Cans of paint, just to find ot tha tey do not deliever paint..! Grrr.

So I hope that I can find a Danish shop with kind of the same product... ;-)

I just found a german web-shop "spray-dosen.de, nd they seem to have the sme product, and deliever by DHL, so I take a chance on it :-)

Kind regards Søren, DK

Archived