good makes of spray paint

FB

Question

Be carelull when spraying primer on plastruct

only do thin layers and let them dry

have melted some in the past if it's thin :(

once primed though use any car paint but as before only thin layers at a time

Stop being lazy and buy an airbrush, Badger is best make i've found.

Use Humbrol paint or any paint for that actually, Dealer paint can be good too,  ;)

i have am airbrush mate,but it won't work that well,not sure if its the paints to thick or me to be honest,

50/50!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u mad!!!!

Way too much thinner!!!

Most paint 10% MAX

check all holes open not blocked, get a pin down then, dynarod no use they don't have anything fine enough!!

another thing, if the paint is used up really fast its too thin also.

I'd say Sean was right Ricky. When I use humbrol and revell paints in the airbrush it says 1 part paint to one part thinners. So I empty the paint into the jar, fill the tin up with thinners shake it around then empty that in the jar too. Always worked fine with me ;) ;) ;)

no i use cans at the mo,i have a compressor from work that blows desicated air ,but not set it up yet

Cans?????

The most expensive possible way and if you knock them over they freeze dam it don't use cans, blow down the tube before using cans!!!

If its the type that sucks the paint up from the bottom, my advice is to throw it in the bin and get a gravity feed one with the paint cup on top. Then you only have to worry about the needle setting once youve wopped in a bit of thinners