My Drill - Done -

Fully operated drill. It runs like a tank after the tractor. I have filled the tank with gravel to get som weight in it. It weights about 1,3 kg in this condition. The aggregate is attached with an SIKU hitch and can be taken off any time, the markers is folded in under transportations. In all it has taken me;

- 1 SIKU 2552 Trailer

- 1 SIKU 2270 Joskin Vacuum Tanker aggregate

- 1 SIKU 2271 Seed Drill Kverneland MSC Tank + markers

- 1 SIKU Old drilling machine (The really wide one)

- 2 Trelleborg tyres

plus some loose spareparts to get this drill done.

Paul from pdcfarmmodels has asked if he can use my idea and make a drill similar to mine.I have told Paul I have no problem with him making some drills for sale in Britain and look forward to seeing the first one.

I think that sounds OK, that is the best commendation I ever can get.

Thanks Benny that's good of you to let me build some drills but like I say I think its a good concept.

I will be looking at making the 'trailer' with the hopper on then a choice at the back like Benny's with the Joskin injector or using a 6m folding powerharrow combi to make a Lemken version,I also think it's possible to make one using the new Siku lemken Gigant as a base.

Look out for these and my other 2nd half releases ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dam I was studying pictures of the lemkin last month, was gonna do that type of thing but with a set of discs and subsoiler legs up front of the hopper and the 6 m coulter at the rear. . . .Remember the folding drill topic?? it stemed from that.

AW well, go for it paul mae it a good one mate!!

Thanks Benny that's good of you to let me build some drills but like I say I think its a good concept.

I will be looking at making the 'trailer' with the hopper on then a choice at the back like Benny's with the Joskin injector or using a 6m folding powerharrow combi to make a Lemken version,I also think it's possible to make one using the new Siku lemken Gigant as a base.

Look out for these and my other 2nd half releases ;) ;) ;) ;)

must be a good idea , was thinking about the new siku lemken cultivator as a base for a folding drill system .

dave