MJB1 where is he these days ?

House move and a job change to for trissy , prob find Bt can't get round to putting a line in for him

What do you mean he hasn't got a BT line  Do you mean you had a word with the local branch and made sure he hasn't got one??

• 2 months later...

Boo!! First time browsing for, I don't know how long. Use Facebook a lot more these days. Busy just now excavating our garden, dropping the level by 5ft. Haven't had the time nor sadly even the interest in the models of late. Since moving house they remain boxed up and in the attic although I have added the MB Ready Mix cement lorry to the old boxed Britains collection.

What then, have I missed?!

Boo!! First time browsing for, I don't know how long. Use Facebook a lot more these days. Busy just now excavating our garden, dropping the level by 5ft. Haven't had the time nor sadly even the interest in the models of late. Since moving house they remain boxed up and in the attic although I have added the MB Ready Mix cement lorry to the old boxed Britains collection.

What then, have I missed?!

Who's the new start then,long time no see Tris,Happy Easter, :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Regards

Joe.

The biggest news Tris, i'd say, is that South Korean Ferry Captain, Huai Sin King, gave an interview on TV, "We were sailing along as normal and then we struck a massive aeroplane that someone has dumped in the sea!"

Archived