Photobucket problems

tractorman314

Just wondering if anyone is using photobucket at the moment as I am having problem with linking image to forum. I am clicking on img code and text turns blue , but the copied logo doesn't appear am I doing something wrong , everything seems to have changed since I last use it.

tractorman314.

Thanks for reply, I click on img link, then it turns blue, but I am the expecting it to say copied in the text box which it doe's not so I am thinking it maybe a problem with photobucket, or maybe my computer. I haven't got a clue.

tractorman314.

I have tried everything with copy and pasting but still no joy, like I mentioned I  am sure the img code when double clicked should turn blue and say copied in the text box, but it doesn't,t do it so not sure if problem is my computer or photobucket.

tractorman314

The IMG code used to turn yellow when copied but it doesn't anymore however, it should click and copy and you should then just be able to Ctrl + V and paste it into the reply window

SAM_1906_zpsc04de377.jpg

Works for me

i have the same issue erik, but if you press the little light switch looking button, top left of the reply option bar(where the smileys etc  are) it will put it to a base look, and allow you to post them as normal , I have mentioned it to andy a few times, but as he said, unless hes got the laptop in front, he cant really see whats going on, and sadly hes not got windows 8 at present

Archived