GrassTech 27/05/2014 Plewlands Duffus Elgin in Morayshire

BC

IMG_2191_zps028c567d.jpg

Stewart advertise their trailers as bigger / stronger and tougher...Jim must have acquired a new yard shunter 8)

IMG_2192_zps0a97e4f0.jpg

IMG_2193_zpsa02dd7df.jpg

IMG_2194_zpsf35cd84a.jpg

IMG_2195_zps9c7f4f78.jpg

A little Claas tractor with big ideas ;D  ;D

IMG_2196_zps5d5440dd.jpg

A no 7 with a baby no 7

IMG_2215_zps3d43fd87.jpg

IMG_2216_zpsd974d876.jpg

IMG_2217_zps9abb44f1.jpg

Well that's it from me...only discovered once I looked at the site plan there  was also a cultivation demo area but by all accounts it would have been a small part of the show which was really a grass event

Thanks for posting up the event, it's nice to see the Classic 7810 along side  the T7 series Newholland, Bill 8) Contractors classics from different generations, also nice to see the nash 414 and finger bar mower too amongst todays high output grassland equipment :)

Yes it was a nice touch seeing a couple of older classic and vintage tractors at the show Paul...they can attract great memories from folk who first drove or worked one of them ;D  ;D

Great set of photos there as usual Bill

Thanks Robert it was a nice day mid week day out and I enjoyed it.

Looks like a good day out with plenty to see Bill, is this thing a yearly event at a different venue each year?

There was certainly plenty to see but I was a bit annoyed when I forgot about the cultivation plots but hey ho I don't think there would have been very many tractors and machines demonstrating. That is a very good question Dode and too good a one for me to answer ;D  ;D . I can't say I have heard of it before but its maybe like Tillage and is held yearly and moves to a new location  :huh:  :unsure:

Great photos.

Thanks James....the weather probably helped as well ;D  ;D

Damn that looked like a really good show..... Just a shame it wasn't on at the weekend :(

Aye it was an enjoyable event Chris and well attended. The next grass event I plan to attend will be the Scottish County Tractor Club silage weekend end in just over a weeks time weather permitting  ;D  ;D ..if not I have always the North East Classic Commercial Road Run to cover on the Sunday and would hope to get a stance at the steepest point on the Cairn O' Mount road between Edzell and Strachan.

I suspect you may well be right John since I can't recall hearing about this event before. I must say if it was the first..... top marks to the organisers and helpers since from what I saw it ran like clockwork 8)  Mind you it was a dry and warm day so that always helps any outdoor event ;D  ;D

Archived