finished 8 wheeler scania with hiab

sure am pleased, makes the 6 wheeler i did look totally crap, will have to re do it and try and make it match this one as best i can, 4c is a very tallanted bloke when it comes to truck convertions. cant wait to see his next idea! have had this one painted red as his fleet is blue and wanted them to be different as he dosnt like me copying his fleet but i still find he keeps making a copy of his ideas for me (cheers 4c)

Fantastique!!!!!!!!!! Will my 78 be turning up on one of these Mike???!!!! No wonder your chuffed as nuts mate, I would be. Perfect for this time of year when the new kit starts turning up in the farm yards.

ahh the actros looks so much better , the cab does look a bit dull though , but a few decals will put that right  :) :) will a trailer be added at sometime ?

You would say that!!  ;):D

Try an FH cab if you have one lurking about Mike, that'll look the best of all the New Rays on that chassis I reckon. The Merc looks better without the air kit I reckon mate, it does actually look a better than the Sca. .. Scan .... . It's no good, I jst can't bring myself to say it looks better thatn the Scania .. ... ..  .D'OH!!!!

You would say that!!  ;):D

Try an FH cab if you have one lurking about Mike, that'll look the best of all the New Rays on that chassis I reckon. The Merc looks better without the air kit I reckon mate, it does actually look a better than the Sca. .. Scan .... . It's no good, I jst can't bring myself to say it looks better thatn the Scania .. ... ..  .D'OH!!!!

i'll just e-mail this of to andy for you tris  :D :D :D :D

was bad light on the photos, the paint is very bright in the flesh but does look dull in the photo, i think it looks much better been red, 4c didnt look impressed when he saw id taken the model apart in less than 48hrs of getting it off him! mat try and get some decals made for it, not putting crappy (sorry Massey) ferguson dealer stickers on it thoe, may do it in my own name livery ACS (arnott contracting services)

not putting a trailer on it, looks good as it is.