LCN Show Zwolle 2014

tonto

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I belive we are all booked up , myself , Andy , mike and click clack Kodak laley , and I do belive we are staying Sunday night this time to so no mid afternoon mad dash and pack up like usual

Are you staying at the same hotel as last year?We are staying the 3 nights as well.

• 1 month later...

I found this on the Agritoy website. Does anyone have any further info on this? Will the show be in a different location? Thanks.

IJsselhallen Zwolle temporary housing for refugees.

The government has decided that in several event halls in 
flight tions are collected Netherlands.

In Zwolle come on September 25 the first temporary residents in the IJsselhallen. That means the Diezehal (our exhibition hall) is not available on 22 and November 23rd.

The fair will go ahead, but visitors will have to look for the famous exhibitors who are now somewhere else. 
The scholarship committee has been decided in consultation with the IJsselhallen, move to another location is not possible.

The show is in the Ijselhallen so same place as every year!

Only the small hall behind the big one is now not in use, but they have other halls in use!

So no need to worry same place same show :P

Niels v Eekelen and me are also pressent again stand nr 46 in the big hall!

Kind regards Johny

We are still coming over as planned.Flights have been booked a while now and the hotel.If the show was cancelled a long weekend in Amsterdam would be very nice but naughty :) Looking forward to the show and catching up with all the traders and people in Holland.

What a terrible terrible Google Translate job from Agritoy/LCN. Surely they have someone sensible that can write English!!

Mike, as John said they have replaced the small hall with a new one on the other side of the restaurant. Some of the oldtimers on here will remember that, when the LCN started out in Zwolle, that hall was also used but later swapped over as the show grew. So all the foreign (French/German) people and others that only visit for 1 day will be swapped over left of the restaurant as you come in. On Sunday they can just shut the doors and keep the big hall unchanged.

Shame I will have to walk a bit further for my lunch!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bas

I am trying to enlarge the floor plan to see where we are in relation to you this year but it won't let me do it. Are you in the same place as last year?

PDF available after the 17th Mike.

Regards

Joe.

so your just to our right and in the row opposite then bas?? and I am guessing wil and kat are opposite again?? I cant make that map readable either?? but I do know whats behind us this year at least :laugh: :laugh: and its not those nice marge models  ladies like before either >:(

When i see the numbers Sean we all have the same place. Will be next to my and some strange  ;D  guys from the UK to right from my.

wasn't the lady from marge model not nice to you.

Still packing models for Zwolle, no nice job to do but next weekend all forgotten. These year many new models for my at our table ::)

Archived