Ford Farm

Old Ford

thanks Ben and Kev .

The quality of this layout is outstanding!

I do wonder where you find time to do this? Mrs BGU wants me to get our real garden looking like that first!! :D :D

i find an hour here an hour there, plus most of last saturday ::) ::) to get the house and work shop finished.

Are there ever any deals on the floral garden stuff ? Can't say I have ever seen any  :-\

its comes and goes, the set i lost out on, not sure what the guys max bid was :-\, had greenhouse, wheel barrow, lawn lower, house pipe and some other bits.....mostly its single items hitting silly prices :(:-\

i use sheets Ben and very sticky tape to sticky at times. :D :D

have to look into that ;), will save a lot of time and mess as well. i think i've seen the grass type before in the shop??, are they from shops or t'internet :-\ ???

was from shops mate , but have now run out . had to use bits for the front. all the local model shops down this way have gone :'( :'( . the one in exeter was not very good. all i can say it was great timeing mum was away , i rang her on the off chance and on the way home she poped in  to hobby craft at bristol. ;D ;D ;D