Ford Farm

Old Ford

great pictures as always mark, good to see ford farm still at it, sadly ash trees a bit of a mess right now, the refit has stopped mid stream sadly

thanks Sean :)    But when you've finished , its going to be fantastic mate :P

He has the same look on his face as I do when I look at an engine of any sort ::):-[

Will find you a man for the job ;)

And me now days with all this modern stuff :-[  ,when i next see you Mandy i can see my wallet emptying  fast.  :of :of

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Mark... I should be paying you commission to advertise! Where did you get your funnel from by the way? :-*

Thanks Mandy  :-*  they do all look at home, the chickens have started laying again. :laugh:  I'm not sure where i got the funnel from  ??? ??? ???  old age  :-[

Brilliant Mark.. those people add even more realism to your layout.. I am especially pleased... and honoured to be driving the 135... especially as she's a 1964 model too with those famous red wheel centres  ;D:P

Thanks Marky they are very good  :) , before the 135 i did try and shoe horn you into a 5640 ford  :of :of  . but thought better of it. ::) ::)::)