Ford Farm

Old Ford

yes afraid so scott  :-\ :-\ thats all i can get my hands on.

They do a white pack in hobbycraft    which wont take as much painting    though it is a bit more expensive

And it has lines on it almost like sheet joints

bought some a time ago and never got the chance to use it yet

And for the quantity we use there is no way I will get the EMA plastic due to the cost it incurs    As many of us have found out when priceing up our barns(FB can vouch for that ;)

Still it looks great on your buildings O F          Keep it up ;)

i will look after t for you Sean but if you but corrugated card in the ebay search it will come up. thats what i did. :) :) lots on there or was a day or two ago.

will have to take a look as well ;)

just one question, dont you think there is a lot of stress on that down pipe??, maybe attach a small piece of copper wire as a support bracket ;) ;) ;)

Leaps and bounds Mark!!!!!!!!! What have you used for the guttering itself? Did you slice tube up or do they do half round tube? Looks like an impressive shed, with the over hang will it have a feed trough on the outside mate?