Ford Farm

Old Ford

what do you think then ben to the roof colour of shed number two. :D :D

colour is great, i can really see that being a marketable product :D :D :D

looks better in black and green :) :)

is there any reference on the card?? ???, might be best to use that next instead of the plastic from EMA as its not cheap!

Talk to Smallclaas, he sent me three rolls of really smart corrugated card, two in white, one in green for a tenner or there abouts.

This page didn't load just now, thats some yard your knocking up mate. I like the cosmic paint choice aswell, is this farm near Glastonbury??!!! Looks like the 'peace field' inhabitants have had a good day!!!!!!!

dont you have any bases on your stuff then? i would leave alone and put weeds or bushes round the sides to hide it, make it like a seperate area like most farms are saet of gates to stop kids and cattle gettig in ?looked ok from the ebay pics i saw of it,shame to spoli it

recon that permastore would be better off back near the dairy mark would look a treat next to the cow yars , jus have to cut some slats & fence it off in the yard , as a means to fill the store  :)