Ford Farm

Old Ford

are they double roman, there are kit numbers for most tiles . i think i found that one kit did tiles and another kit did the slates. they have changed alot from why back.

quite possibly, have a few spare so will take one with me when i go and buy it ,best to be safe eh

Looking good there Mark, on the window front I saw a few skylight kits last week and they had several different fittings for slate and tiles. Hoping to do a bit of work on the attic myself this week got sheets of hardboard and fibreglass rolls to do a bit of cladding. Keep out the cold!

better than spending a day at the hospital cause you sucked in a bit to much though mate, horrid stuff rerally is

The thought of it horrid is the right word, when I was doing the loft insulation I used to put it down on frosty nights to avoid the sweat, but to no avail the warmth that comes off the stuff!

how are u picking up when ur chopper is in the yard with nothing on it  :D :D ;)

looking tight coming out of the gate bit like the farms around here  :) :)

got more than one chopper Rich ::) ::)

Lovelly work mate, looks really nice now. Is that an Agrium or a DT buckrake my old fruit?

thanks there Tris old fruit :) :) you having fun ??? ???  yes its one of ians and the number two chopper  is one of pauls. :) :)

• 3 weeks later...