Ford Farm

Old Ford

Old Ford:

Where did you get all of your garden bits from and if you don't mind how much did it come to?

Looks fantastic, especiall the cattle grid.

garden bits were mostly of Ebay, hard to find and can be costly as we have both found out >:( >:(>:(

Old Ford:

Where did you get all of your garden bits from and if you don't mind how much did it come to?

Looks fantastic, especiall the cattle grid.

thank guys  :) :) :) :) :)  well Jez wish i didn't just work it out, all adds up to a shocking ?58.91 . :o :o all from EBAY , thats not includeing postage cost. ::) ::)

Good grief Old Ford - this FG stuff is 30 years old - it's bound to be expensive and by the looks of it you haven't done too badly for just short of ?60! In any case, think of it as an investment - you can always sell in back on Ebay if you decide to give your farmer a smaller garden in the future  ;)

Good grief Old Ford - this FG stuff is 30 years old - it's bound to be expensive and by the looks of it you haven't done too badly for just short of ?60! In any case, think of it as an investment - you can always sell in back on Ebay if you decide to give your farmer a smaller garden in the future  ;)

yes you're right Mandy, its just i added all the bits up over two weeks 4 pound here 4pound there and was surprised that it came to near 60 pounds. ;D ;D ;D but then if i worked out all my ebay buys ,i would probably have a heart attack. :o :o

Well page 100 was marked with some great photo's mark, I take it the wiring is finished? No point me unpacking my stuff, I just as well come on dpwn yeah? It really is tremendous work all this Mark.