Ford Farm

Old Ford

I must but in here and just say I have most certainly have not charmed my spider today!!!! You lads  ::) Excellent photo though Mark, the odds and sods lead about look very nice indeed mate, really good to see.

thanks guys  :) :) the stands came in the tool work shop set i bought some time ago Sean mate [ebay]  the tools where fun to paint Ben, the jack even still goes up and down ;) ;)

which set was that Mark, wasnt italiri was it ???:-\

its not english  fujimi its 1/24 scale but you would not know fits veery well :)

thats the one!!!, couldnt remember the name, very hard to find i think unless you want to get it from hongkong :-\ :-\ :-\

Interesting Mark what's the plan ;)

pics please :D :D :D

its not very big guys :'( :'(, it scales up at 88ft long by 58ft wide .will build a pole barn at the end, for farm gear. will end up as a another machinery yard i expect. ::) ::)

Mark I've just visited this topic again today for the first time in a wee while and those Fords a looking great mate......What a brilliant scene...... :) :) :);)

thanks Mart  :) :) going to do the masseys soon :)

not got much more left Sean but under the big display i've got 3,4 ft by 6ft free for fields . would have lots more room if not for the wife :'( got the baler today Tris :) big, what would be the best tractor to use it with or the biggist needed ??? ???. will do the masseys soon marky ;) ;) keep taking the pills mate ;D