Ford Farm

Old Ford

not got much more left Sean but under the big display i've got 3,4 ft by 6ft free for fields . would have lots more room if not for the wife :'( got the baler today Tris :) big, what would be the best tractor to use it with or the biggist needed ??? ???. will do the masseys soon marky ;) ;) keep taking the pills mate ;D

What you mean you would have more space if you could use up all the space thats crowded with shoes, handbags, make-up. ..  ???::):D

So, a review of the baler then Mark. ... off ya go son. .. get writing  ;):)

Yeah, a Quadrant 3400 is said to need about 300hp up front. We had a 3400 near us on a 280hp fastrac and it was on it's knees on some hills.

Farm is looking fantastic by the way.

not got much more left Sean but under the big display i've got 3,4 ft by 6ft free for fields . would have lots more room if not for the wife :'( got the baler today Tris :) big, what would be the best tractor to use it with or the biggist needed ??? ???. will do the masseys soon marky ;) ;) keep taking the pills mate ;D

kick it all out mate, best way,

really need to get back into ash tree farm now, all this work from you tris and g is getting me down

What you mean you would have more space if you could use up all the space thats crowded with shoes, handbags, make-up. ..  ???::):D

So, a review of the baler then Mark. ... off ya go son. .. get writing  ;):)

will do soon mate,  heres a taster. its big ,rear wheels steer ,front panel opens, rear  flap opens shuts, lots of things go round ;D ;D

Yeah, a Quadrant 3400 is said to need about 300hp up front. We had a 3400 near us on a 280hp fastrac and it was on it's knees on some hills.

Farm is looking fantastic by the way.

thanks Jez 8) 8)

very nice mark did not take long to build and fill it mate cracking shed  and cracking gear in it  ;) ;) ;)lurv the joints

thanks Graham :)

Super shed - just like my sheep barn at home! And I've made a note to keep more UH stock  for myself in future!  :)

thanks Mandy i had a shed very similar when we had sheep and pigs up on the black down hills :) :) :)

nice work Mark, see you have gone for the dowel look with hippie cladding :D :D

thanks Ben ;) the hippie look will be covered up. :D :D

i know i've asked this before but where is the cladding from?? ???, i've been in a few art shops and cant find any. i dont want to use plastic profiled stuff from EMA as its not cheap :(

just gone through all this from page 1! :D :D :D:o::)

when did you paint the walls white ;)

what was the roof of the house from??, beats Tris's idea timewise ;)

took you a few minutes then Ben :D :D i painted the walls around two or so weeks before the photo background went up i think. the house roof is 2mm balsa wood then covered in paper with tile print.

He came, he saw and he beat me too it!!! I still havn't fone the roof for mine yet Mark, how dare thee!!  :D :D The joints are smart, like that detail a lot. I have only got to do the outside colouring of black silver and rust for the roof and she is done. .. may have a bash in a mo actually.  :)