Ford Farm

Old Ford

thanks mate  :) hope to get back up there over easter , got a week off work and have got plans :P :P

yes fitting two front door's, plastering a stud wall, cutting a hole in the wall,  drinking lots of tea , & eating too much i suspect  :D :D :D :D

Its looking great Old Ford, This farm is coming on a treat, Great detail, When I seen your pond it inspired me to have a go and I ve done a one on my 1;87 farm, Not as good as yours mind. So thank you for the idea. ;)

new toy /tractor room by any chance marcus ;):D :D :D

new tractor room ? whatever gave you that idea  ;)

so far marks the only other person to see the space i have to play with , so i'll let him tell you all about it , but if i can build  half the display mark has i'll be a really happy chappy :)

you getting some loft space then Marcus??, over a garage wasnt it? ???:-\ :-\

not some loft space ben , i have a loft to myself  ;D  large enough for a display & a small workbench , hot & cold running water,veloux window & room for me , tris & mark to stand in all at the same time without being bent double to walk around in , well nearly havent even looked in the house loft  :D

not some loft space ben , i have a loft to myself  ;D  large enough for a display & a small workbench , hot & cold running water,veloux window & room for me , tris & mark to stand in all at the same time without being bent double to walk around in , well nearly havent even looked in the house loft  :D

ooo you lucky lucky man you, whish i had that csort of space mate,

• 3 weeks later...

Nice pictures but i do feel sorry for the old farmer

Must of cost a fortune to clone 4 sons for his farm ;D

Or poor old farmers wife for haveing to buy matching outfits :D

Glad to see you ever improveing your layout

Regards    SMurF

looks great Mark, love viewing this topic!!, now there must be some fertilizer spinning/spreading to do??

how did you make those tools, they would sell well :-\

very nice pics there, love the detail :-*

a bit of slurry wouldn't go a miss ::);D and drilling ;D ;D ;)

thanks guys  the pitch fork is made from a willy stick and small paper clips. the brushes is made with small piano wire and two parts of wood. :)

and yes theres lots of fertilizer to spread  ;)

glad to see you back at it mark always great to see  ;) like the fork very nice

thanks mate :) :) :) :)

to be honest, i dont think i've ever 'held' piano wire to know its uses!.

Off you go, lets see some pics of the spreading! ;D ;D ;D

you can get piano wire from hobby shops Ben mate, can't do any spreading pics now cos i'd wake up Ethan :o :o and i don't want to do that 8)