Ford Farm

Old Ford

any updates Mark!!??, you've been to a few shows with Mandy, she must have re-ignighted your passion!, must be something happening up there on Ford Farm! ;D ;D

any spiders moved in??, had a few in my larger shed! :D :D

Not much going on Ben , but did go up there this afternoon . They are doing some  fenceing , while its dry. moving some bales ,also have loaded up a trailer of dung. ::)

post-58-132639041596_thumb.jpg

post-58-132639041601_thumb.jpg

MJB1 got me one, you will see it cn Toytrac topic of last year 'Tris's and Jez's' pics from Lord Fergy or my pics from April Spalding 08. They ain't bad at all and cheap too, did think about colouring it a bit more.

Now i remember, I've got loads of photos of your display from Toytrac. See what you mean about grass colouring- it can look a bit uniform but makes a nice contrast to the machines and shows them up well.

your silage pit is still closed  :o  :D :D

i got two others that are open ::) ::);D

looks great mate, could i have a few more pics of the redrock trailer  ;) ;)

there are more pictures of the trailers further back, but will get some more for you soon . :)

Looking good Mark, like the fencing pics. Keep an eye on the bloke standing by the post driver, he's up to no good, seem him before on a few layouts around here  ;D ;D

Thanks for the info Garret looks like he was on the make :( :(  trouble is i bought that mini digger off him. Thats why its hot in the cab but theres no glass. :D :D

Mark, could you please tell me who makes the little Yanmar mini-digger that you have pictured in a couple of your latest posts???????  :o   ;) It looks really nice! :)

ah now thats the question mate , dont have a clue. I payed £5 for it new ,no box and theres no makers name on it any where. Got it at the exeter toy fair back along. there was two , wished i bought the other one now.

er nope, somebody didnt look at the pics on the page before :D :D marky, do we think this could be a numpty

marks got a yanmar ,not a allerman like that ebay link

er nope, somebody didnt look at the pics on the page before :D :D marky, do we think this could be a numpty

marks got a yanmar ,not a allerman like that ebay link

i think you could be getting one  :D, look at the pic of the one on ebay  ::) ::)