John Deere 3350

a little convo I did this week for a falla, New wheels all round, New weight frame and wafer weights in two.lots of 8, New work lights, New beacon, original beacon removed and roof sprayed, jd decal on tool box, chassis decals, rear pto, driver in jd overall, rusty manifold, rear number plate

DSC_0350_zpstugz5npe.jpg

DSC_0351_zpsrfsncxar.jpg

DSC_0352_zpsk2fx3pqa.jpg

DSC_0353_zpsjcaui6mg.jpg

DSC_0354_zpszcskzxuu.jpg

DSC_0355_zpsdlhe4wsn.jpg

very nice,very nice,but how about some more info,i for one would be very interested,what are the new wheels and tyres off,the beacon,more info about the weights,did you make them? what work lights have been replaced,picture of the rust work, im sure other members would want to know as well  Mark,as i said, great stuff

very nice,very nice,but how about some more info,i for one would be very interested,what are the new wheels and tyres off,the beacon,more info about the weights,did you make them? what work lights have been replaced,picture of the rust work, im sure other members would want to know as well  Mark,as i said, great stuff

thanks Paul the wheels where from an old shape valtra T, the beacon was in the spare box, wafer weights and frame where from artisan32, customer wanted them to detach and have them in 2 sets of 8 so he could have only half on at a time, work lights were also in the spare box, I also modified some mirror I had, by removing the the standard arm and added a 1mm piece of brass to.make the New arm, sadly I never got pics of the manifold, but will get some of the 3650 I'm going to be doing this week for everyone to see

thanks folks, the past couple of years I have just really been doing stuff for myself, had alot of hassle of non payments from people so couldn't be bother with the hassle of it, I did this one for a friend of a friend, put the pics on Facebook and had a young falla straight away wanting a 3650 done, he paid a deposit, so said I would do it, will only make for genuine people, there too many tryers out there that want everything for nothing, but the wheels on these tractor are getting expensive to buy now, don't get me wrong I do enjoy doing Work for other people, if they are truly interested, and if folk interested in these jd convos then I will make them to sell

Looking good you have done a tidy job of that. Got one of these on my to-do list. having the weights in 2 sections is a nice idea. How easy was it to remove the original front wheels ?

evening Dan the original weights are simple enough to remove just a screw under the weight and it pops off in two halves, I prob could have just used the artisan weights but the falla I did it for already has tractor with the artisan weight frame on them, so did it right, cut off the original weight frame infront of the bonnet, then the New weight carrier I shortened the depth cz I think the are to deep to start with unless you cut in to the front of the tractor to mount it in a recess, then I use two part 5min epoxy resin to mount it on,hope this help mate

Lovely bit of work there, some nice extra details.

These make the old Ertl conversions we used to do look a bit 2nd class. Think I might see what I can do with one of these later in the year, when the evenings draw in.

haha!! well you ain't an old crabit man bud ha ha!, will be posted first thing tomoz, I'm glad you like it from the pics I sent mate

Archived