ford 2000 force

sparrow legs

hope pic shows this time

its a 1972 ford 2000 force 8 speed box, pic is of when I bought it, have fitted new rear wheels already and have new fronts and rims to go on it, will be used for road runs and ploughing days, 2 pieces of glass missing but ordered and ready to fit, thought a 2000 was just abit different to have in my collection.

post-181-0-69567800-1406151502_thumb.jpg

hi sean,

just the 3, a 1979 international 3434 industrial (its for sale) a 1949 ted20 and now the ford 2000, sold my contracting tractor (had worked upto a jd 6620) as had a change in direction work wise, working mainly at the john deere dealership now, gives more time for my vintage tractor which is a bonus. have you still got your vintage tractor?

the ford is in really good condition, been on a golf club from new till 3 years ago, I got it about 4 weeks ago, will post more pics in time if you and others want to see them,

• 4 months later...

Archived