50 years of Basildon at De Courcey

justy 46

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that looked like a great event, and pretty lucky with the weather too. Wish I could have been there, many thanks SPN & Justy for sharing the photos. Nice that Britains have done a commemorative golden jubilee T7, hope I can get one, the NH poster is a nice thing to have as well.

Wow, that looked like a great event, and pretty lucky with the weather too. Wish I could have been there, many thanks SPN & Justy for sharing the photos. Nice that Britains have done a commemorative golden jubilee T7, hope I can get one, the NHL poster is a nice thing to have as well.

Thanks Mark. They covered everything pretty good. But there was a serious lack of TWs at the event I noticed ..  . Other than that It was a very good day out.  ;)

Thanks for sharing the photo's Stan and Justin 8) Looks to have been as I'd call it "a reet good do" :) Nice to see the odd fritz cabbed tractor and also a bit of work going on rather than it just being a static rally or a parade around an arena..... Always good to see a bit of blue ;):) :)

SPN im so jealous!....where did you pick up the poster?...i was at the newholland stand & only seen the old to new poster which I got a couple of & the basildon booklet..it was a great day but the drive was for us was long,only got home about 11.

Super photos Justin. Agree with you about the lack of TWs.

You also managed to get me in a photo, standing in the shade behind the T7 Blue Power

IMG_1969_zps618014ba.jpg

You know in future for events like these we should all meet up for a chat & maybe a drink or something, who ever is attending that is. Its a small world SPN!! ;)  

Thanks for sharing the photo's Stan and Justin 8) Looks to have been as I'd call it "a reet good do" :) Nice to see the odd fritz cabbed tractor and also a bit of work going on rather than it just being a static rally or a parade around an arena..... Always good to see a bit of blue ;):) :)

Good show alright Paul.  Great turn out of gear..The weather held back bar one little shower & I got sunburned !!!  ::)  ;)

Good show alright Paul.  Great turn out of gear..The weather held back bar one little shower & I got sunburned !!!  ::)  ;)

Good weather always helps make a good show even better :). Just been looking through your pics again Justin..... In your forager pics is that a pair of 1895's or is one a 1880?? ::)

Good weather always helps make a good show even better :). Just been looking through your pics again Justin..... In your forager pics is that a pair of 1895's or is one a 1880?? ::)

I dont know to be honest Paul which they both are. ::)   Never took much notice.. John ,SPN or Gary might be able to answer that one..  ;)

A pair of 1895s afaik ! ;)

Archived