Ravenhill open day 22/10/2014 to celebrate 50 years of Basildon at ANM Centre Thainstone Inverurie.

BC

Thanks for sharing the rest of your photo's Bill 8)

I'm glad you enjoyed Paul it was a good day out.

Great pics Bill, a good event by the look of it.

I don't think any of the dealers down here have done a similar event, shame as I would have bought the Britains T7 at that price.

It was brilliant event Mark and maybe the cost of staging such an event was seen to be too expensive for some dealers. I did consider buying another Golden T7 at that price but I thought I have one already and don't really need a duplicate and best conserve storage space for a model I don't have ;D  ;D

I heard that it was a great show Bill I was back in Ireland at the time seeing family but my pal had his Ford 7000 and 3000 at it did you get any pictures of them Bill ???

You missed a good one Robert. The only Ford 7000 I saw was the one inside belonging to father and son Ford collectors George and Mark Wallace from Maryculter just across the valley from me and I attach two photos below. I think I did notice a 3000 come in later but was outside. I can't recall seeing another 7000 though. Out of interest what is your friends name and where does he come from?

IMG_5431_zps6a69b29c.jpg

IMG_5448_zps16652436.jpg

I did not actually spend much time outside after my first walk about Robert so no I'm afraid I did not get photos of your friends two tractors I'm afraid but I think I now know who you mean but don't know him by name.

Archived