Moira farm & construction model display show 2014

mr softie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive decided to base my diarama around the Tong Peal Caretaker and im currently working on all the bits and pieces to make it possible. Looking forward to see,ing all the superb displays and find out what people have been up to. And of course having the craic with members who i only see once or twice a year, i cant say roll on because im not ready yet but it,ll be like previous years where i still finishing something at 2 in the morning on the night before!

really looking forward to the trip over again this year, best show in the UK and always made feel very welcome by the fallas across the water, well worth the trip,

• 2 weeks later...

moira model show 2014 is now full here is a list of displays

Peter Gordon/David Hanna, Paul Savage, George Knox, John Craig, Gary McKinstry, Mark Gilliland, GM Plant, Harold Beck, Sam Watson, Martin Thompson, Trevor Garrett, Gareth Ritchie, Spence Shaw, Nigel Paine, John McCall, Kyle Rogan, Tony Rea, Jack Hood, Brian O'Reilly, Fergal O'Hagan, Chris + Andrew Reid, Kevin Fennelly, R. Holmes, Jonathon Hoy, Frank McMullan, AJ Tractors, Hillview.

Definitely one of the best shows in the UK for variety of displays,and traders. Been going to it since the start.missed it last year. Photo s of it does nth do it justice but standing looking over the barrier at displays does...

BD you are spot on , you will not meet a more friendly and enthusiastic group of people , and walking round the show for 2 days everytime you see something you missed earlier and as said the photos don't do it justice you need to bee their too see it and soak up the tremendous atmosphere

Belfast International is the closet transport link over, Its roughly 20 min away from the Airport..

May As well Post it up here now.. This will be the First time we, ModelFarmer.co.uk will be attending the show!!..  ;)

Moira Model Show 2014 sellers:

G + M Farm models, Carpet Farmer, AM Models, Ian's Designs, Patrick McKeown, Mark Doran, Grassmen, Ideal Farm Models, Tractor Torque, DM Farm models, Dominic Marshall, Gary Thompson, Perfect 32, Andrew Barton, Brushwood Toys, Model Farmer, Farm + Plant.

Archived