Moira farm & construction model display show 2014

mr softie

Another great show over and although there were so many good displays i have to say that John Mc Call and Co that made the KANE trailers factory was absolutely breathtaking and there level of detail was simply stunning. Thanks to all who organised it and it was nice catching up with the yearly Scottish visitors and also to see Oakley farms and his Father over to collect models and to see the show, thanks to you all who made the trip over and you,s have now become friends as well as fellow enthuiasts....thanks to Sam for the loan of his trailers for my harvesting set up, i look forward to next year and also to the many photographers sharing there pictures on here...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The standards of displays at Moira just seem to go to new extremes every year.. They are some of the best diormas ever to be seen. The KANE factory is just outa this world. Great idea !!  And all other things added to diormas outside of machinery just brings the whole thing to live.  The old Sierra & the Corolla Twin Cam doing doughnuts in the  yard .. again typical Irish young lads & something I can relate to captured in a diorma ..  Fantastic pics by Ciaran Dunne. A show im not going to miss next year. 

After 8 hours driving, 2.5 hour ferry crossing and back again all safe and sound i must say it was well worth it. Very high standards of dioramas with incredible levels of high detail and so many! A great atmosphere with everyone so welcoming and friendly, a show second to none, The best show iv been to. Great to meet up with B O R and Paul from brushwood and also to put names to faces, Hillview, Martin Thompson, Ciaran Dunne and a good chat with Fergal and Gary Thompson. A special thanks again to Brian and Ciaran for their hospitality.

Archived