Model Number 43075A1 - Building and fences etc

BC

Today I was passing BA Stores between Kintore and Lyne of Skene and I decided to stop in past to see if they had the new KV plough in stock. I have on order from G&M but I just wanted to have a look given all the posts about this model in another topic. B.A did not have any in stock but what did catch my eye was a farm building and farm yard set with animals and the number on the box was 43075A1 and it looked an odd number and isn't in the 2014 cat. I don't know if this is a "mid year issue" but surely not since we have not seen many of the main 2014 issues!!!!

Anyone seen or heard about this issue :huh: since I'm rather confused but intrigued about this issue ;D  ;D

Need a picture Bill to see what you are on about. Sounds like it could be a US issue that escaped!

See below Paul...Mark has just posted a picture of the said model I was on about ;D  ;D

I would disagree with that Paul as last years issue was no 42786. This set looks to be a new issue with the Latest EU Dual purpose Building and different accessories than previous sets. I definitely want one.

tractorman314.

i should of put a question mark at the end of my post tractorman,i was guessing

Well yes Paul apart from the fact it is a new  Britain's set  ;D  ;D ... and personally as a collector of sets I think it is good value for money in comparison to what one would have paid for the individual older items 8)

Archived