Well TW15s had light grey radiator grills for starters and a bit more red and white around the outer part of the black decals..........................they also didn't have fancy beacons like your model.  

However if the model was based on a TW15 that had been updated and its owner had fitted fancy beacons and a black radiator, then its very nice :laugh:

Wheres the friggin Britains TW15 got to?????

Well TW15s had light grey radiator grills for starters and a bit more red and white around the outer part of the black decals..........................they also didn't have fancy beacons like your model.  

However if the model was based on a TW15 that had been updated and its owner had fitted fancy beacons and a black radiator, then its very nice :laugh:

Wheres the friggin Britains TW15 got to? ????

she's a pimp my ride tw15 :D There the stickers i got off towse trading..there abit short but owner is happy enough what counts :) Thanks bluegreen for letting me know about the grill didnt even know that before your comment haha (as im a deereman)

Great model.. but Valtra rims are Valtra rims.. I dont know why guys use them on Fords convos when their is so many 1/32 Fords available with every Ford  style rim known to mankind... Ive never seen Valtra style rims under a Ford in my life in reality . I would look for a set of rims from a UH or Marge TW & swap them.. Then you would have a cracker of a TW Donal.

I will give my honest opinion & as most other members would & I would expect anyone just take my opinion with a grain of salt & not get offended .Just telling it how it is & not moaning . All TWs came with a bar axel as SPN said & there is plenty choices from Britains TWs to Marge now that were not there 2 years ago. I done 3 TW convos myself a while back when there were no UH or Marge TWs on the market ..only using old broken Powerfarm TWs & 5610s.   But if  Valtra rims tickles your fancy.. then thats your choice. Hope I did not offend you Donal.

• 4 weeks later...

I will give my honest opinion & as most other members would & I would expect anyone just take my opinion with a grain of salt & not get offended .Just telling it how it is & not moaning . All TWs came with a bar axel as SPN said & there is plenty choices from Britains TWs to Marge now that were not there 2 years ago. I done 3 TW convos myself a while back when there were no UH or Marge TWs on the market ..only using old broken Powerfarm TWs & 5610s.   But if  Valtra rims tickles your fancy.. then thats your choice. Hope I did not offend you Donal.

it would be an awful waste of a marge for the cost maybe in the near furture might do a tw35 with bigger boot but wat wud be the best to use justin

Your right Donal. A Marge is too costly to break up. If it were me. I would use the Britains TW wheels & spray paint them to get rid of that plastic look. You have lots of rims to chose from now with the Britains. From the TW-10,20 & 30 to the latest TW-15,25 & 35.

• 1 month later...

Moan moan moan, constructive rather than destructive views are better, some people don't realise that sometimes you have to make do with what you have and going out and buying a £60 model just for the rims is just not an option and this goes for anyone's conversions, if people want to rip the sh#t out of my conversions I don't care as they are for my collection and if I'm happy with them that's all that matters. rant over

Theres nothing destructive about these comments- if you are trying to improve the model theres no point in putting on parts that are only a slight improvement, they are still wrong!!!  Look at the remarks in a positive light ie as an incentive to up the game.

Archived