trigger82

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

All away in the boxs 

20151231_144507.jpg

Ah yes this is where most of my collection lives, although in big cardboard boxes where they remain after I moved house. Not so easy to pack away safely when they're un-boxed I've found.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CMB said:

This is a superb assortment you're building up Cyril. Great to see your sp Jaguar/Kemper more or less intact, very little of my childhood collection made it through to today!

Tks very much and few more to come in post there still out there just have to look in the right place. Ahw i be getting them out off the boxes soon for a display so keep eye out . 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Tks very much and few more to come in post there still out there just have to look in the right place. Ahw i be getting them out off the boxes soon for a display so keep eye out . 

Look forward to seeing them on display Cyril. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 11johndeereman said:

if u have no where to put them ill take them ;) your collection is expanding everyday :D 

Ahw dont worry Lynchy i have places to put them all i need to do is get more and leave none in the uk for you boys ;D

I am happy with what i got even do i never seen them.. 

28 minutes ago, 0025 said:

ok so not too bad, mine might be worth around 20 quid.

More near 10 if it's missing parts...I would say over 20 if complete without its box with a little play wear .Maybe 40 with its box and not played with..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...