Britains 2015 Catalogue

tractorman314

mmmmmmmmmmmmm....still look at the 'Britians' in the shop, look at Harry and think will he /wont he brake them....he tends to go more for transformers at the moment although I have re-boxed his farm models so he has a simple farm set in one box now, stuff I got him down from the loft, my old broken bits and other Britain's and siku stuff....so far not really trashed, he even loves those cr@ppy potato boxes they tried to produce a few years back that don't really stack well!

Good to see they are stepping up each year, getting back tot he good ol' days before Ertl etc!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In Tiverton town centre, only Banbury's department store has any Britains stuff. There's a country type dealer out by the football club, Waterman's, who also stock Britains and Siku, but if you want a choice, then it's a drive up to South Molton to Brushwood for a good choice and range! Even Mole Valley Farmers in Cullompton have scaled their stock down. Perhaps kids don't want farm toys these days? Maybe it's all a bit boring if it doesn't bleep and excercise your thumbs?

The thing is ..if its not in the shops they cant buy it there i understand its costly to stock these models though i tealy cant understand now tomy own it eith thier clout ehy cant they srll the farm range in toys r us or smiths or the entertainer instead of the naff "fast city" or city farm wot ever its called

Archived