Britains 2015 Catalogue

tractorman314

cheers we might  have a long wait for the David browns im guessing ..............i still cant believe how "Ellusive" the britains whole range is represented in toy outlets like smiths entertainer toys r us they now have a parent company who deals with all the toy outlets why don't we see it on the shelves it wont sell if it aint there at the end of the day ......sorry if I gone off topic but I think the brand deserves better than just your  animal feed stores or charlies DIY stores

cheers we might  have a long wait for the David browns im guessing ..............i still cant believe how "Ellusive" the britains whole range is represented in toy outlets like smiths entertainer toys r us they now have a parent company who deals with all the toy outlets why don't we see it on the shelves it wont sell if it aint there at the end of the day ......sorry if I gone off topic but I think the brand deserves better than just your  animal feed stores or charlies DIY stores

I totally agree with this, it's such a shame how hard it is to find Britain's stuff in the shops. I know everything is available on the internet, but I like going and looking at the things I'm buying, maybe I'm just old fashioned. I see plenty other farm related toys in the shops, such as the bruder range. I wonder if toy stores view them as too much of a model nowadays rather than a toy, and not so easy to sell to children?

Does probably come down to location a bit. But then I live in a rural area and if seen a big decline in stocking locally. I can remember going in any toy shop when I was wee and seeing the whole range, now if there is stock its just a couple of items. Although I am lucky to not be too far from ba store, which has a fair range.

Does probably come down to location a bit. But then I live in a rural area and if seen a big decline in stocking locally. I can remember going in any toy shop when I was wee and seeing the whole range, now if there is stock its just a couple of items. Although I am lucky to not be too far from ba store, which has a fair range.

im in a rural area as well Niel,you are right,there does seem to be more stock in farm/country stores and of course agri dealers sell a lot of britains

ild realy want to see some britains in the big toy chains like toys r us or entertainer smiths ect it seems to be a lottery literaly where u can buy britains TKMAX im gutted everytime I go in there no bnritains        all that leaving  leaving out the  internet ........ come on tomy u have a good product to sell that shouldn't be for DIY FARM stores get it to the toy shops again please

Debanhams stock Britains in Ireland surprisingly enough. But a very limited amount at that. Toymaster stock large amounts. Smyths also stock Britain's ..but again..very small amounts. The small town toyshop in the country is always a good place to find Britains. World of Wonder is another big toyshop chain that also stock a good amount of Britains.

Looking forward to the cr 10-90 hope fully due August

Do you think it will have an opening/closing grain tank or be fixed open as with previous models?  If they could make it open and close a la Siku they'd probably get a lot of interest

Debenhams in Ireland very expensive for Britains and their shop in Galway carry a token range.Ken Black is probably the best of the shops for the range carried and usually very competitive

Is there a Ken Black near you in Galway ?? There aint none down in Cork... Debenhams can be dear .. but when they do drop prices in sales .. its a good opportunity to pick up a few bargains. I remember seeing the Kane Halfpipe high sided silage trailer(not the grain trailer) there for 15 Euro.. That aint bad.. 

Fingers crossed they'll do an opening/closing grain tank and a cutterbar trolly would be nice as well.

Maybe if enough of us email to my asking maybe they might do or let us know if there is a header trolley and opening grain tank .

Archived