Richard Weston decals.

weblet375

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Andy,

If you have some time to spare during the next 3 days we have a Western trailer the actual size you are referring to that you have built

at the Doe Show on Westerns stand, I just thought you may like to have a picture standing near the real thing.

May I take this opportunity to invite you and any other F T F members to come along to the show. The all new Case IH Rowtrac will be on show as well, plus I believe universal hobbies are attending.

ps Smithy, this invite is for you as well your always welcome hope to see you Goody.

Venue: Ulting Maldon Essex CM9 6QH

I will see you at the show you get the burgers with tomato sauce and I will get the coffee?

Hi Andy,

If you have some time to spare during the next 3 days we have a Western trailer the actual size you are referring to that you have built

at the Doe Show on Westerns stand, I just thought you may like to have a picture standing near the real thing.

May I take this opportunity to invite you and any other F T F members to come along to the show. The all new Case IH Rowtrac will be on show as well, plus I believe universal hobbies are attending.

ps Smithy, this invite is for you as well your always welcome hope to see you Goody.

Venue: Ulting Maldon Essex CM9 6QH

Archived