DECIDED TO MAKE A FLAT TRAILER FOR SOME TATIE BOXES LOOKED AT THE BRITAINS BUT IT WASN,T LONG ENOUGH. MADE IT A BIT TO LONG FOR JUST THE NORMAL 4 BOXES ON EACH SIDE AND A BIT TO SHORT FOR 5. SO NEXT TIME I MAKE ONE IT WILL BE LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE 5. AS THE TRACTORS GET BIGGER SO DO THE TRAILERS.

good looking trailer pete when i`ve given a lad a hand build real trailers u put the centre of the 2 axles two thirds of the way back the trailer.when its fully freighted it should be pretty well balanced

MARY FERGUSON I BOUGHT THE WHEELS FROM A GUY IN GERMANY THAT SELL LOADS OF  MODEL TRACTOR BITS. BUT THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE SIKU HALF PIPE TIPPER

oh the amount of times i've typed that as well :D :D :D

What else did you get from 'Barneys' then?? ??? ???

I BOUGHT SOME WHEELS FOR CONVERTING THE PLOUGHS,THE BRAKET FOR CONVERTING THE LOADER SOME JOHN DEERE DECALS TWO SETS OF FLOATION WHEELS. A BIG SET OF FOLTATIONS FOR THE FRONT OF A 7920 SOME MIRRORS WHICH I USED ON THE MX120. BOUGHT A FEW SETS OF THE WORKING LIGHTS THA IUSED ON THE MX. BOUGHT A FEW EXTRA THINGS BUT CANT THINK.

FP I THINK THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. I BOUGHT THEM FROM BARNEYS IN GERMANY. ACTUAL WENT TO HIS SHOP AS IT IS ABOUT 60 MILES FROM ME SPENT A FORTUNE ON STUFF MY WIFE WASN'T TO IMPRESSED.

i know the feeling i had a set of his front loader bits and a lot more to,,

MARY FERGUSON I BOUGHT THE WHEELS FROM A GUY IN GERMANY THAT SELL LOADS OF  MODEL TRACTOR BITS. BUT THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE SIKU HALF PIPE TIPPER

:'( :'( :'( ( I said don't tell anyone my 'weekend' name Peter.. sorry Petra  ;):-*