Claas Lexion

Guest KevinT

Guest Fendt pwr

I need to fix up my magic scale changeing stick and sap that big new holland down a peg or two too 1/32nd scale size. :D :D

They make so nice toys good old bruder just a shame they are to big.

Guest KevinT

I think it would have been too expensive to produce in 1/16th scale. Also would be even more of a nightmare to store!!

I must admit I would have preferred it to be 1/16th.

I did notice some Bruder Tractors on the stall that looked about 1/32nd?? ?Can't find them in the brochure though.

What is the script with Bruder ???,I bought a combine on ebay a few weeks ago 1:32 scale was a Claas Dominator turned out it was a Bruder :o I never knew they did such a scale?

That sounds like an intesting find fhl, do you have a picture you can post??

Guest KevinT

I thought I saw some smaller tractors at the Royal Show, looked about 1/32. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to look properly. Perhaps Bruder are going 1/32nd?

Guest KevinT

In the Bruder Catalogue they have some tractors and implements about 1/64 or 1/87th scale. The tractors are attached to a keyring, but can be released. they also do implements for them now.

from the horses mouth so to speak

'Dear Mr. Holmes,

referring to your E-mail, we do not produce Articles in the scale 1:32. Our Articles are made in 1:16.'

with best regards

BRUDER Spielwaren

GmbH + Co. KG

- Customer Service -

Martin Fechner

( service@bruder.de )

Guest KevinT

The Bruder Catalogue I have in front of me states the combines are 1/20th scale! He is probably right they don't do 1/32nd, but his statement that they only do 1/16th is incorrect. Pedantic old me!! :P

Guest KevinT

Any way Thanks FB for contacting them!!

I hope these pictures of their brochure can be read.

Shows 1/20th combines. The Claas Jaguar is listed as 1/16th.

• 3 weeks later...