C.P CONTRACTS

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for the last few days one of my full time workers has been out, putting firt on 120 acres of are own silage ground. At 100 killos an acre.

And at then we have done a naybering farm putting on 115 killos an acre on 98 acres.

I actually tought that was a real tractor for a minute putting out fertilizer .. :of   Fantastic pics 

Really nice. A great inspiration.  How did you make the gate.  Is it hinged or fixed in the closed position

Are you refuring to the gate on the Ploughing display? if so yea it's hinged it opens and shuts and it's made frome 2.5m by 2.5m solid plastic box and copper rods but I can't remember the diameter of it sorry.

yes thanks.  Thats the gate i meant sorry.  The other one is hlt by the looks of it.  I,m trying to build a beef shed (my first ever build) at the moment.  HLT is good but a bit expensive for 4 gates.  Thought i  might try and make some as i have some small aircraft hinges somewhere.

Thanks for getting back to me

yes thanks.  Thats the gate i meant sorry.  The other one is hlt by the looks of it.  I,m trying to build a beef shed (my first ever build) at the moment.  HLT is good but a bit expensive for 4 gates.  Thought i  might try and make some as i have some small aircraft hinges somewhere.

Thanks for getting back to me

No worries put a pic on this topic of your shed when it's done I'd love to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

So a quick up date from the farm and contacting team. Over the last week iv had James out and finished all are rolling, his next step will to be spreading dung on the grounds ready to be ploughed in for naze.

Meanwhile myself and Andrew have been out all over the place spreading slurry with the anbilical kit. starting in ash a few weeks ago for a big farmmer/ contractor down there. and now we are in trent.

kev are workshop man has taken are jcb up to smarts in Dorchester as she's been given us hassle, I hope to see it back soon. He has also been serveing the forage harvester ready for a new season.

post-4110-0-52599600-1427902131_thumb.jp

post-4110-0-15801400-1427902178_thumb.jp

post-4110-0-45205600-1427902326_thumb.jp

Just best to check our stories bud before saying too much as it says I'm farming as and being in with orchard and oakleys we work together and it be bit awkward someone crossing over our story if u see what I mean no harm done

Archived