As some of you may or not know I work for a very good friend of mine driving a truck pulling a semi lowloader moving construction and agricultural equipment around, things have changed recently as I sat and passed my CPC (certificate of professional competence) just before Christmas and I'm now the transport manager (although I still drive too)we have five trucks envoled in various work so I thought If any of you guys are interested I'd start a new topic to show what I get up to 😊

post-90-0-50760200-1427055460_thumb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics Paul...........................you get a varied selection of machinery I see.

Much more to come mate lots of pics on my phone

The three New Hollands were collected from up your way 😉

some cracking pics are they all lowloaders that you run paul the combine pic is nice, quiet bit of dual carriageway to

I took the new Holland 1550S to cheffins sle ground at Ely I took the picture on a slip road onto the busy A14 nr Stowmarket God knows why there no other vehicles in the picture

Some nice photos of some interesting kit. The truck looks good too even if it is a Volvo. What are the short twin axle trailers behind the Fastrac and Case 225?

Even if it is a volvo?? What would you have then??

The trailers are cable drum trailers for carrying drums of electrical cable weighing up to 20 tonnes

Archived