Siku Scania

Stabliofarmer

With Siku having discontinued the Scania and low loader is anyone aware of if they might be replacing it with a more updated model such as the newer grilled Scania Streamlines?. Peter (convo) I seem to remember you mentioning something when they were first discontinued but can't remember what?

Yes I have a few of those Joe. I was just wondering if anyone knew if Siku were planning on releasing an updated version of their Scania with the new streamline styling, updated grill etc. Or if they'd stopped with 1/32 trucks for good

IMG_20150624_152239_zpsdr6gvuqd.jpg

Did you cast that roof James,I was just wondering if it would be possible to cast all three Scania roof tops,??

Regards

Joe.

No that's a slightly modified Newray roof. When I first got the Welly I thought about making and casting a roof for them but never got round to it. Maybe a gap in the market for somebody

No that's a slightly modified Newray roof. When I first got the Welly I thought about making and casting a roof for them but never got round to it. Maybe a gap in the market for somebody

I should think there definitely is,not a big job if you know casting,

Regards

Joe

Rumour has it that Brian Huck of RJN classic tractors has a handful of the unpowered Scania sets left about him at his shop at the Pityard in Ingleton N.Yorks...... 

I not called in on him for a while, but he probably has a handful of the trailer on it's own too knowing how stocked the shop was ;)

Archived