Valtra

P.Morrison

Quite a few new Valtras round here. Local arable farm has a T150, big silage contractor has 2 T190's I think on buckrakes and a mate of mine has a Valtra M150. There just the ones of the top of my head ;) ;)

Quite a few new Valtras round here. Local arable farm has a T150, big silage contractor has 2 T190's I think on buckrakes and a mate of mine has a Valtra M150. There just the ones of the top of my head ;) ;)

Our local dealership-Browns of Leighton Buzzard sell them now and have a few about them, but I'm not sure if they've sold any yet though  :-\ :-\

A mate of mine was for buying on, but decicded on a 7495, chipped to 240 hp, for buck raking, traded in a Tm 190 for it

These belong to Tim Wright lives about 12 miles away from here. He had an article in Farmers Weekly a few weeks back on his JD 6910 chopper and TMC 190 mowers he's just bought :o :o ;D ;D ;D

2 down in garden city kansas that i know of

went to 3 i show few years back sittin in a valmet and the sales rep came over said you ever seen one of these before

i said seen one ive driven them man he was my best friend for the rest of the day

nick

There is a few to the west of me - Somerset. There is a good dealer there in the name of Vaughan Agri. Don't see many nearer home though. That dealer is 15 miles away, nearer hom we have MF, JD and NH dealers in the same town so thats the main colours really.

Does many farms near you use valtra (valmet) tractors?  Just wondering cause can only think of one valtra in this area.  There not to popular over here!

You numpty there are two within a mile of you!!!

Both on the same farm one is Valmet 64** The other a larger Valtra **** not sure the number,

Both get massive abuse and work hard and have never broken down,

Well the 64" burnt out oil pump buckraking as reversing up steep slopes the oil drained from the pump, wasn't enough oil in her!!

You numpty there are two within a mile of you!!!

Both on the same farm one is Valmet 64** The other a larger Valtra **** not sure the number,

Both get massive abuse and work hard and have never broken down,

Well the 64" burnt out oil pump buckraking as reversing up steep slopes the oil drained from the pump, wasn't enough oil in her!!

I totally forgot about them!! Never see them