Farm Toy and Model LIVE ONLINE Auction - Saturday 26th September 2015

Andy

Just a reminder that we have the Autumn Farm Toy and Model Auction LIVE ONLINE tomorrow. Saturday 26th September.

Catalogue available and online bidding facilities all on www.the-saleroom.com as usual.

Plenty of Farm related lots including nice selection of DBP's. Some very nice hand built combines from Tractoys and many others!

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/m-and-m-auctions/catalogue-id-srmm10009

024.jpg

028_1.jpg

052_1.jpg

068_1.jpg

124_1.jpg

171_1.jpg

158_1.jpg

003_1.jpg

• Andy featured this topic

Just a reminder that we have the Autumn Farm Toy and Model Auction LIVE ONLINE tomorrow. Saturday 26th September.

Catalogue available and online bidding facilities all on www.the-saleroom.com as usual.

Plenty of Farm related lots including nice selection of DBP's. Some very nice hand built combines from Tractoys and many others!

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/m-and-m-auctions/catalogue-id-srmm10009

158_1.jpg

This lot made £620 that is bit mad. buy the time they get it it would of cost them around £650. Got a nice few lots at this auction but it was hard to here the auctioneer online !!! 

There didn't seem to be any particularly rare models on offer, by the advertising that I saw for this auction in and on various media it looked like it was going to be the sale of the century, perhaps prices reflected the interest of what was on offer.

• Like 1

Yes Tim that was the case for me....but I'm now in disposal mode in terms of my Britain's collection. I have another 70 models in for auction (including some non Britain's) at the next auction to be held by Pentland Livestock Limited at Coupar Angus on Saturday 31st October. The plan is then for the balance of my Britain's collection to be sold over two separate sale days in 2016.