Fendt 926 and Crosslot Drill Courtesy of Grim......

NewHolland2

??? i'm struggling with that comment udi ?

My old man always said that it mate things more fertile or something, i just thought he was taking the pee and told him so but when you stated that it reminded me of his words  ???

burning encourages new growth  :)

Right, thats the petrol added .. . . . can anyone through a match in my direction please?!!

That looks like hard work on the machinery. Only tool for the job on the front though.

Right, thats the petrol added .. . . . [glow=red,2,300]can anyone through a match in my direction please?!![/glow]

That looks like hard work on the machinery. Only tool for the job on the front though.

Don't be silly tris it'd land on top of you and squash you, shorty

the guys also got 8520 jd on the other crosslot drill but the fendt walks away from the jonny on the hills so the fendt gets the steep stuff to do.some off the stuff they drill is that steep they get a dozer in that makes a road up the hill and they just come down the way with the seatbelt on and feet on the front window

Lovely pic Grim. Our farmers burn the heather on the scrubland here too. for regrowth as the sheep have more to eat. It's meant to be controlled burning but I've seen half a mountain on fire and no way to stop it before now. Also annoys me as we have red kites nesting in the scrub up here, and they often get burnt to death in their nests. Kfc welsh style anyone? :-[

that picture was taken up at inverary station fendt power its one of mark scotts

Cheers,I've heard of him drilling in some very hard places,also by you and I there is porter fields runing a cross slot with a John Deere tractor.