Few of my own conversions

36 minutes ago, nathan said:

Loving this topic , just wondering how much you cut off the 590 bonnet to make the 565/575 

I suspect like mine it's more than a bonnet cut down on the 575 nath, it needs chassis cuts as well to get the right axel positions and stance, 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

I suspect like mine it's more than a bonnet cut down on the 575 nath, it needs chassis cuts as well to get the right axel positions and stance, 

Was thinking chassis mods too , was just wondering how much to cut the bonnet down , it's 5 cm now 

1 hour ago, JMC said:

Yeah Sean your rite bit more to it than just cuttin a bonnet to look rite shortin and remove the 4wd shaft. Same thing go's for the 565 an 590 Nathan ther all a different length.

I have the wheel base measurements was just wondering how the bonnets were cut down , just at the front or front and a bit off the back . Can't find a topic on cutting one down 

Either works . I have done the rear off which the. Needs you to cut the front side panels down, this looses the notches the 4wd ones have on the bottom corner, others have cut the front grill off and cut to lengthy that way, re attaching the grill and filling the notches . 

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Either works . I have done the rear off which the. Needs you to cut the front side panels down, this looses the notches the 4wd ones have on the bottom corner, others have cut the front grill off and cut to lengthy that way, re attaching the grill and filling the notches . 

Ok cheers Sean 

• 5 weeks later...