Reversing pic uploads

Tractorman810

4 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

I am running 9.2.1 a as well mate, phone and I pad, it's a weird one for sure 

One last test before I'm out of ideas. All others from safari as I imagine most others on Apple products will be using.. This is a test on the google chrome app. Can't see it will make any difference but oh well, worth a shot.image.jpeg.8b695c99243c2195cd521a223005a

Some reference to aiding the issue.

In order for your photos to display the correct way round in the forum, please use this simple guide when taking photos with iPhone/iPads.

Using the normal camera function (ie: rear camera) make sure the bottom of the iPhone/buttons on the iPad are on the RIGHT side. If using the front camera (selfie photos), make sure the bottom of the iPhone/buttons on the iPad are on the LEFT side. This is because iPhone/Ipad camera software doesn't put the image orientation info into the photo (mistake/oversight on MS part) meaning the forum software can't tell which way up the photo is meant to be.Taking photos using our method above ensures the photos are displayed the correct way round.